Visit our website!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Auburn Christmas Card!

Ok, I'm gonna say it really loud WAAAAAAARRRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!!!  That is the battle cry of my NUMBER ONE ranked Auburn Tigers! Maybe not such a big deal to people at that certain other school in our state, but this is the 1st time my alma mater has been ranked #1 since the BCS rankings began 12 years ago.
I just had to post this unbelievably precious Christmas card we've just had come through our office. It is a 5x7 folded card. The photos were taken by the FABULOUS Brooke Dilworth Photography in Opelika.
WAR EAGLE!



2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love this Card! You are simply THE BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Molly and I am Brooke Dilworth's client. Thank you for loving my card....I definitely could not have come up with such a fun card without Brooke's help and the Little Lamb design team. I might be partial but the little models for the card are pretty darn cute too ;)

    ReplyDelete