Visit our website!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Goodbye kitchen furniture...we'll miss you!

My husband and I have been SO blessed to have been "grown ups" for as long as we have and to not have had to buy very much furniture. We received a house full of hand me downs when we got married and have only really bought a few pieces of furniture here and there over the years. Sadly, our kitchen furniture has died :(  It lived a VERY long and full life in someone's house before ours and also has moved with us 3 times. It has been such a huge part of our family...lots of great times around that table! But all good things must come to an end. It is time to upgrade! I'm super excited to have made this very "grown up" purchase, the Marchella dining set at Pier One



























Hey by the way, wouldn't this invitation be the perfect match? If I was having a bridesmaid luncheon or birthday luncheon for a friend, I'd so be using this one to match my awesome new furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment