Visit our website!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello! We're back!

Oh my goodness, how can it be that I have not posted to this blog in 2 months!?! SO sorry to all my legions of followers ;) Hahaha! You will notice the last post was from the National Stationery Show. My, my what a world wind it has been since we returned from the show. We added so many new dealers who now have our albums in their store or our products on their website.  What a blessing the show was to us and we are so excited to be working with our new dealers as well as the ones we've had since the beginning.  Ok, I am going to promise to try to update this blog way more often that I have been (although we are right in the middle of summer which is a busy time in my house! Forgive me if I don't keep my word as I unsuccessfully attempt to herd my Little Lambs).
In the mean time...please enjoy looking at some of our new holiday and wedding designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment