Visit our website!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Introducing Etipedia: Online Etiquette Encyclopedia by Emily Post Institute

Since I am supposed to be a stationery "expert" because of the line of work I do, I get asked lots and lots of questions about etiquette, especially about invitation wording, time frame of when you mail an invitation, etc.  I was SO excited when I received a notice from The Emily Post Institute® introducing the world's first and only online etiquette encyclopedia.  If you ever have a question in this department, this is your go-to! It is amazing! You can type in anything and the folks at Emily's will give you the proper answer.
I have been a huge fan of Emily Post, et.al. for as long as I can remember. I am such a dork that I asked for and received Emily Post's Etiquette, a HUGE book that I kept on my coffee table for years and years (until one of my Little Lambs drew in it, it is now put away for a while!) Check out this link to receive your day's dose of properness.http://www.emilypost.com/etipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment