Visit our website!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby Shower Ideas

One of my dearest friends just had her 3rd baby. Her closest friends and I wanted to honor her and help her prepare for the arrival, but she had just about everything she needed because he is her 3rd. So we decided to give her a "Diapers and Wipes" shower. It was actually a lot of fun! We joked about her needing to find 30different ways of acting excited about opening a pack of diapers ;)
At left is the invitation. I just love the colors and the pattern, so I carried the same pattern throughout all the decorations and favors and even her gift...what else? A diaper cake!












I adapted the invitation into a guest book sheet for everyone to sign, thank you notes for her to use after the party (don't forget, this makes a great gift you can give too!), napkin rings (paper strips rolled into a circle and held together by double stick tape), and water bottle stickers. Lastly, we made cute little favors for everyone to take home. I'll be posting instructions on how to make those tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment