Visit our website!

Monday, January 4, 2010

WELCOME!
Welcome to a NEW YEAR, NEW DECADE, NEW WEBSITE, and NEW BLOG!
We'll all be posting on here periodically, but mostly it will be me (Ellen). I want to use this blog obviously to increase sales (who doesn't want to do that these days?), but I also want to share some of our inspiration, ideas, and personal items as well. Things that might randomly affect you and cause you to have a better life :) (or at least a better party!)

So here's why I named this blog BaaBaable. Obvoiusly lambs say "baabaa". But also, I am SUCH a babbler! Do you remember the episode of Friends where Chandler said all the wrong things because he was nervous?
He kept saying to himself "Just stop talking! Just stop talking right now!" but he couldn't and he kept digging himself deeper and deeper in a hole! Well, my friends and family know that's me! I have no filter and tend to say the wrong things at just the right time. I just keep babbling and babbling and can't stop! LOL!

So here's to a great New Year and let's all BAABAALE together!

No comments:

Post a Comment