Visit our website!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Cooking party ideas

  
I'm loving this red polka dot pvc apron from the awesome British mailorder catalog Cox and Cox.  If I could remember anything I learned while earning my International Business degree, I might be able to tell you how much it costs (I do know it is on sale), but alas, too many years have passed and too many Mommy brain cells remain in my noggin to be able to run the exchange rate for you.  BUT...
Seeing how cute the apron is got me to thinking about how fun it would be to have a cooking themed party, either as a child or adult birthday party, or as bridal shower.  
For the birthday party: Have some different stations set up around your house where people could decorate their own aprons and make their own jars of cake mixes. It would cheap for you too because that would be their party favor as well. 
For the bridal shower:  Send these precious recipe cards along with your invitation and have people fill in their favorite recipe for the bride. Then their gift could be something used to make that recipe (like an ice cream maker if your recipe was for homemade ice cream). 
This invitation would be the perfect way to invite your friends for this very memorable occasion
   

No comments:

Post a Comment