Visit our website!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This bag changed my life!













I can't tell you how in love I am with this bag!!! It is made by Runaway Rabbit and is called "The Pretty Bag", and truer words have never been spoken. It is GORGEOUS. Such fun patterns (see them all here) but the functionality is what I am digging the most. The inside of the bag is HUGE, but the bag itself is not...how did they manage that!?! It has all kinds of pockets inside and would be perfect for a diaper bag.

Since I have (thankfully) gotten past the diaper bag stage of life just in the past few months, I use it literally every single day of my life to fit my super huge laptop in (I AM a designer after all and need to have a huge screen on which to design!) This is the literally the only bag I have found it will fit in (even though other bags out there say they'll fit ALL 17" laptops, they are liars!)

I bought mine last Fall at Market in Atlanta, but imagine my surpise when I saw them the other day while I was visiting one of our local wholesale dealers. Check them out at Kidz Closet. Oh by the way, did I mention the price??? Holy Moly! Only about $40!!! I'm in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment