Visit our website!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Baby Showers and Baby Bites

30% off ALL Little Lamb Design Baby Shower invitations. Now through April 2nd!
I am so excited that we are currently offering a sale on our Baby Shower invitations, and it makes me think of all things cute and fun! Which leads me to share my absolute favorite little cakes in Birmingham.  We have some pretty great bakeries and cup cake shops in Birmingham, Alabama and my daughter and I are big fans of cup cakes so we have sampled them all! But I have to share my absolute favorite is a treat called Baby Bites by Pastry Art Bake Shoppe. 
Pastry Art has fantastic wedding and specialty cakes, but they are famous for their 1" Baby Bites. I don't know how they do it, but something about their little cakes are so moist and flavorful, and topped off with just the right amount of icing (not like the 2" of icing that some bakeries add to their cup cakes). I don't know their secret, but would venture to guess that it is the use of the freshest highest quality ingredients, all combined via some sort of mystery recipe into 2 blissful bites.
Sweet Nest Invitation shown with chocolate, marble and red velvet Baby Bites!
Of course it was a great excuse for me to head over to Pastry Art and get a few Baby Bites to shoot for these photos! But they are so delectable that just one (or two!) are enough to satisfy.  Something this small can't be bad, right? You don't have to wait for your next Baby Shower; I have given them as a pick me up for friends, and served for dessert for all sorts of get-togethers.
This Forest Invitation is one my favorites, and even better with strawberry and vanilla Baby Bites!
I hope you have some small treat that makes your day today! Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment